Experienced. Honest. Responsive.
From site evaluation to pre-construction planning through construction, our civil engineering services cover all aspects of project execution.
We’re experienced with public outreach, environmental impact, permitting, site optimization, construction management, inspection, transportation planning, and traffic studies. The team is experienced working with transportation departments, and county and local government agencies. Our teams are fluent in designing access roads, drainage systems, foundations, oil containment systems and underground duct banks.
- Water System Improvement Analysis
- Water System Monitoring Plans
- TCEQ compliance mitigation
- Hydraulic Analysis
- Drainage & Flood Studies
- Water/Waste Water System Design & Modeling
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Design
- Water Pollution Abatement Plans /Contributing Zone Plans
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
This is the start of a Successful Relationship
Highest Level of Professional Engineering
Focused on Developing Relationships
Crystal Clear Special Utility District - General Manager
Strong Engineering Partner
Mastec - Executive Vice President – Operations
Project Coordination Heroes
Tim S. Gescheidle,
Donald Bosworth ,
Crystal Clear Special Utility District - Board President