Smarter development for a better tomorrow.
Engineering a Better Community.
Our teams realize that the engineering design and the survey is only a fraction of the total effort that goes into successful project execution.
By working with M&S Engineering and our sister company, Sherwood Surveying & S.U.E., our clients have the opportunity to select from a wide variety of services to meet their individual needs. We’re experienced with public outreach, environmental impact, permitting, site optimization, construction management, inspection, transportation planning, and traffic studies.
- Site Selection & Planning
- Master Development Plans
- Permitting Support
- Construction Observation
- FEMA Flood Study
- Water & Wastewater Design
- Traffic Studies & Analysis
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Stormwater Management & Detention
- Infrastructure Design
- Roadway Design
- Due Diligence/Entitlements
- Owner Representation
- Topographic & Tree Survey
- Construction Staking
- Boundary & Right-of-Way Surveying
- Parcel & Easement Acquisition
- As-Built Surveying
- New Build, Re-Build, Relocate
This is the start of a Successful Relationship
Highest Level of Professional Engineering
Focused on Developing Relationships
Crystal Clear Special Utility District - General Manager
Strong Engineering Partner
Mastec - Executive Vice President – Operations
Project Coordination Heroes
Tim S. Gescheidle,
Donald Bosworth ,
Crystal Clear Special Utility District - Board President